The votes agreed on by the Lords and Commons concerning a treaty; [electronic resource] : and their desire of a safe conduct for a committee named by them, contained in a letter of the 28. of February from the Earle of Manchester to the Lord Viscount of Falkland. With His Maiesties gratious answer thereunto, and a copy of his safe conduct. : Also the articles concerning a cessation proposed by both houses of Parliamemt [sic], and a letter of the 28. of Feb. from the said Earle of Manchester, to the said L. of Falkland, in which they were inclosed. With His Majesties gratious answer to the same.
- Other records:
- [Oxford] : Printed, by His Majesties command, at Oxford, March 7. by Leonard Lichfield printer to the Vniversity., 1642 [i.e. 1643]
- Early English books online.
1 online resource (, 6 p.)
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649.
- Reproduction of original in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2571:46) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) E2435A
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
Manchester, Edward Montagu, Earl of, 1602-1671.
Falkland, Lucius Cary, Viscount, 1610?-1643.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|