The petition of the Lords and Commons in Parliament, delivered to His Majestie the 16. day of July: [electronic resource] : together with His Majesties answer thereunto.
- Other records:
- London: : Printed by Robert Barker, printer to the Kings most Excellent Majestie: and by the assignes of John Bill., 1642.
- Early English books online.
1 online resource ( p.)
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1642-1649.
- "Charles R. Our expresse pleasure is, that this petition of the Lords and Commons, with our answer thereto, be read in all churches and chappells within the kingdom of England and dominion of Wales, by the parsons, vicars or curates of the same."
Reproduction of original in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2571:30) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) E2174bA
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|