His Maiesties declaration to the ministers, free-holders, farmers, and substantiall copy-holders of the county of Yorke. [electronic resource] : Assembled, by His Majesties speciall summons, at Heworth Moore, neere the city of Yorke, on Friday the 3. of June 1642. : With a catalogue of the names of the dukes, marquesses, earles, and lords, who are now with His Majesty at Yorke. : As also a letter from a gentleman at Yorke to his friend in London, relating the number of those that appeared, with their resolution.
- Other records:
- [London] : First printed at Yorke, and now reprinted at London for Charles Greene., 1642.
- Early English books online.
1 online resource ( p.)
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649.
York (England) -- History.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1642-1649.
- Reproduction of original in the Newberry Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2568:17) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) C2281
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|