A collection of private devotions; in the practice of the ancient church, called The hours of prayer [electronic resource] : As they were after this manner published by authority of Q. Eliz. 1560. Taken out of the Holy Scriptures, the ancient fathers, and the divine service of our own Church.
- The sixth edition.
- London : printed for R.N. for R. Royston, bookseller to His most sacred Majesty, 1672.
- Early English books online.
1 online resource (, 334,  p.)
- Church of England -- Prayer-books and devotions -- Early works to 1800.
Prayers -- Early works to 1800.
- Added engraved title page dated 1664.
On half-title: The Sixth edition.
Incorrectly identified as Wing C6354A, reel 2510, of the UMI microfilm set "Early English books 1641-1700".
Reproduction of original in: British Library; William Andrews Clark Memorial Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1421:4; 2510:10) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C6354
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|