The Earle of Pembroke's speech in the House of Peeres [electronic resource] : upon debate of the citie's petition for a personall treaty, to be had with His Majesty in London. And also upon debate of those reasons given by their Lordships unto the Commons, for not sending the three propositions before a treaty.
- [London : s.n.], Printed in the yeare, 1648.
- Early English books online.
1 online resource (, 14 p.)
- Pembroke, Philip Herbert, Earl of, 1584-1650 -- Humor -- Early works to 1800.
England and Wales. Parliament -- History -- Early works to 1800.
Satire, English -- 17th century -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- A satire, in fact not by Philip, Earl of Pembroke.
Place of publication from Wing (CD-ROM edition).
Annotation on Thomason copy: "July. 20th.".
Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2496:4) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) E79aA
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|