The history of the late English rebellion, [electronic resource] : deduced from its first flame in 1640. And continued to the quenching thereof by His Majesties happy restauration [sic], 1660. / By W. Y. To which is added Fundamentum patriæ or, Englands settlement being a view of the state affairs in this kingdom, since His Majesties restauration, to the year, 1665.
- Other Title:
- View of Englands troubles, from 1640 to 1660
View of England's settlement, from 1660 to 1663
- London : Printed for Tho. Rooks, at the Lamb and Ink-bottle at the East-end of S. Pauls, who makes the best ink for records, 1665.
- Early English books online.
1 online resource (, 148 [i.e. 149], ; , 76 p.)
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Restoration, 1660-1688 -- Early works to 1800.
- "W.Y." = William Younger.
"Fundamentum patriæ: or, England's settlement", published anonymously, has its own titlepage, signatures and pagination.
Numerous errors in pagination.
Imperfect: stained and tightly bound with slight loss of text.
Reproduction of the original in the National Library of Scotland.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2782:13) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) Y199
- Fundamentum patriæ or, England's settlement: being a view of the state of affairs in this kingdom, since His Majesties restoration, to the year 1665.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|