Prince Charles his declaration to the Kings Majesties loyall subjects neere the realme of England. [electronic resource] : Wherein is declared, His Highnesse's full resolution, touching their proceedings concerning his royall father, the King of Great Brittaine. Signed with his royall signet at Paris in France.
- Other records:
- Imprinted at London : For George Lawrensou [sic], 1647.
- Early English books online.
1 online resource ( p.)
- Charles, I, King of England, 1600-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Imperfect: stained and torn with some loss of text.
Reproduction of the original in the National Library of Scotland.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2768:11) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) C3006
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|