His Maiesties declaration to the ministers, free-holders, farmers, and substantiall copy-holders of the county of Yorke. [electronic resource] : Assembled by His Majesties speciall summons, at Heworth Moore, neere the city of Yorke, on Friday the 3. of June. 1642. Also an order set forth by the Lords and Commons of the House of Parliament, concerning the militia, the 4th. of Iune, 1642. With the catalogue of all the names of the nobility that are now at Yorke with the King. / Ordered to be printed, H. Elsynge Cler. Parl. D. Com.
- London : Printed for Thomas Bates, in the yeare, 1642.
- Early English books online.
1 online resource (8 p.)
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Sources.
York (England) -- History -- 17th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1642-1649 -- Sources.
- Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2740:3) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) C2287aA
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
- A catalogue of the names of the dukes, marquesses, earles, and lords that have abscented themselves from the Parliament, and are now with his Majestie at York.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|