By the Commander in Chief of the forces in Scotland. [electronic resource] : Whereas His Excellency by his proclamation of the fifth day of November, 1650. heretofore published (remaining still in force) requiring plenary satisfaction for goods, and life for life taken from any of the English army ...
- Other Title:
- Whereas His Excellency by his proclamation of the fifth day of November, 1650. heretofore published (remaining still in force) requiring plenary satisfaction for goods, and life for life taken from any of the English army
- Printed at Leith : [s.n.], in the year 1653.
- Early English books online.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( p.))
- Scotland -- History -- 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
- Broadsides -- Scotland -- 17th century.
- Title from caption and first lines of text.
Imprint from colophon.
Signed and dated at foot of text: Given under my hand and seal at Dalkeith, the 27. day of September, 1653. R. Lilburne.
Orders the apprehension of rebels against the Commonwealth.
Reproduction of the original in the National Library of Scotland.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2726:11) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) L2201A
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|