To the Kings most excellent majestie. The humble desires of the Commissioners of His Majesties Kingdome of Scotland. [electronic resource] : As also the names of the said commissioners. With an order of the House of Commons, testifying their loving acceptance, and thankfulnesse for their brotherly care of the publique welfare.
- Other records:
- Printed at Edinburgh : [s.n.], 1642.
- Early English books online.
1 online resource (, 5 p.)
- Scotland -- Politics and government -- 1625-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
Scotland -- Foreign relations -- England -- Early works to 1800.
England -- Foreign relations -- Scotland -- Early works to 1800.
Scotland -- History -- Charles I, 1625-1649.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649.
- Imperfect: print show-through with some loss of text.
Reproduction of original in: National Library of Scotland.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2710:16) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) S100M
- Lothian, William Kerr, Earl of, 1605?-1675.
England and Wales. Parliament. House of Commons.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|