An ordinance for uniting Scotland into one commonwealth with England [electronic resource].
- [Printed at London, and re-printed at Aberdene, s.n., 1654]
- Early English books online.
1 online resource (28 p.)
- Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
Scotland -- History -- 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
- Imprint from colophon.
At end: "Wednesday, April 12. 1654. Ordered, by His Highness, the Lord Protector and his Councill, that this ordincance bee forthwith printed, and published."
Reproduction of original in: National Library of Scotland.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2704:21) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) C7133A
- Cromwell, Oliver, 1599-1658.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|