His Maiesties propositions to the Lords at Yorke [electronic resource] : also proposition made by both Houses of Parliament to the Kings Maiestie, the declaration of both Houses of Parliament to His Maiesty concerning the militia June 20, likewise the Lord Pagets letter to the honorable House of Parliament, the Earle of Bristole speech in the High Courte of Parliament.
- Other Title:
- His Majesties propositions to the Lords at Yorke
- London : Printed Iune the 20. for William Gey, 1642.
- Early English books online.
1 online resource (8 p.)
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1642-1649 -- Sources.
- "And now printed by order, with the former faults amended Hen. Elsyng. Cler. Par. D. Com."
Reproduction of original in: Harvard University. Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2846:17) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) C2733A
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
Bristol, John Digby, Earl of, 1580-1654.
Paget, William Paget, Baron, 1609-1678.
England and Wales. Parliament.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|