His Maiesties message to both Hovses of Parliament, April 28. 1642. [electronic resource] : Concerning his refusall to passe the bill for the militia, together with His Majesties second message to the Parliament, concerning Sir Iohn Hothams refusall to give His Majestie entrance into his towne of Hull.
- Other Title:
- His Majesties message to both Houses of Parliament, April 28. 1642
- Imprinted at London : For H. Bluron, 1642.
- Early English books online.
1 online resource ( p.)
- Hothams, John, Sir.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1642-1649 -- Sources.
- Royal arms on title page.
Reproduction of original in: Cambridge University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2864:11) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) C2453A
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
England and Wales. Parliament.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|