A declaration of his Highnes the Lord Protector and the Parliament of the Commonwealth of England, Scotland, and Ireland, [electronic resource] : for a day of solemn fasting and humiliation in the three nations.
- Printed at London ; and re-printed at Edinburgh : by Christopher Higgins, in Harts-Close, over against the Trone-Church, 1656.
- Early English books online.
1 online resource (8 p.)
- Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1649-1660 -- Sources.
Public worship -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Caption title.
Imprint from colophon.
Initial letter; text in black letter.
Order to print dated: Tuesday the 23. of September, 1656. Signed: Henry Scobell, Clerk of the Parliament.
Imperfect: print show-through with some loss of text.
Reproduction of the original in the National Library of Scotland.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2819:44) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) C7071
- Cromwell, Oliver, 1599-1658.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|