His Maiesties letter, directed to the Lords and Commons of Parliament assembled at Westminster: [electronic resource] : concerning a treaty for peace. With the answer of both Houses thereunto; sent to His Maiestie to Oxford, March 1644.
- Other Title:
- His Majesties letter, directed to the Lords and Commons of Parliament assembled at Westminster
- London, : Printed for Iohn Wright, in the Old-Baily, March. 13. 1644.
- Early English books online.
1 online resource (, 8 [i.e. 5] p.)
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- "Die Martis, 12 Mart. 1644. Ordered this day by the Lords in Parliament, that the printer belonging to the House of Peeres shall print His Majesties letter dated the third of March, and the answer thereunto sent to his Majestie from both Houses of Parliament, dated the 9. of this instant. And that no man shall presume to reprint the said letter and answer, as hee will answer to the contrarie to this House at his perill. I. Brown cler. Parliamentorum."
Pages 4 and 5 mis-numbered 6 and 8.
Reproduction of original in: Edinburgh University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 3016:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994), C2387 variant
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
England and Wales. Parliament.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|