An ordinance of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament [electronic resource] : with an exhortation for the taking of the Covenant, and for satisfying of such scruples as may arise thereupon : together with the league and covenant, subscribed with the names of the members of the House of Commons as have taken it : with instructions for the taking of the league and covenant in the Kingdome of England and Dominion of Wales : also, the Declaration of the Kingdomes of England and Scotland, of the 20 of [June?] 1643 : ordered by the Commons in Parliament, that this ordinance, exhortation, League and Covenant, instructions, and declaration, with the names, be printed and published / Hen. Elsing, Cler. Par. D. Com.
- Other Title:
- Ordinance of the Lords and Commons ... with an exhortation for the taking of the Covenant.
- Yorke : Printed by Th. Broad., Septem. 26. 1644.
- Early English books online.
1 online resource ( p.)
- Solemn League and Covenant (1643)
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England York.
- The title word between "20. of" and "1643" has failed to print correcrtly.
Title from Wing reads: Ordinance of the Lords and Commons ... with an exhortation for the taking of the Covenant.
Caption Title at A1v: 2. Febr. 1643. An Ordinance of the Lords and Common, enjoyning the taking of the late Solemn Legue and Covenant throughout the Kingdome of England, and Dominion of Wales. (Dated according to Lady Day dating.).
Imperfect: tight binding, print-show through, torn with some loss of print.
Reproduction of original in: York Minster. Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 3063:18) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994), E2108
- Broad, Thomas, -approximately 1660, printer.
England and Wales. Parliament.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|