Anno regni Guilielmi et Mariae, Regis & Reginae Angliae, Scotiae, Franciae & Hiberniae, primo [electronic resource] : on the twenty seventh day of January, anno Dom. 1689, in the first year of Their Majesties reign, this Act passed the royal assent.
- Other Title:
- Caption title : Anno Primo Gulielmi & Mariae : an act for the better security and relief of Their Majesties Protestant subjects of Ireland
- Dublin : Re-printed by Andrew Crook, assignee of Benjamin Tooke, printer to the King and Queens most excellent Majesties, and are to be sold at their Majesties printing-house on Ormonde-Key, 1690.
- Early English books online.
1 online resource (6 p.)
- Great Britain -- History -- William and Mary, 1689-1702.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Kings and rulers -- Law and legislation -- Early works to 1800.
Ireland -- History -- War of 1689-1691.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- Imperfect: stained, print-show through with slight loss of text.
Reproduction of original in: National Library of Ireland.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 3063:15) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994), E1099C
- Mary II, Queen of England, 1662-1694.
William III, King of England, 1650-1702.
Tooke, Benjamin, -1716, printer.
Crook, Andrew, -1732, printer, assignee.
England and Wales. Sovereign (1689-1694 : William and Mary)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|