Anno Regni Guilielmi III. Regis Angliae, Scotiae, Franciae & Hiberniae, nono [electronic resource] : at Parliament begun at Westminster the two and twentieth day of November, anno Dom. 1695 : in the seventh year of the reign of our Sovereign Lord William the Third, by the grace of God, of England, Scotland, France and Ireland, King, defender of the faith, &c. : and from thence continued by several prorogations and adjourments to the third day of December, 1697 being the third session of this present Parliament.
- Other Title:
- Caption title on A2r: Anno nono Gulielmi III. Regis. : An act against corresponding with the late King James and his adherents
- London : Printed by Charles Bill, and the Executrix of Thomas Newcomb, deceas'd, printers to the Kings Most Excellent Majesty, M DC XCVII. 
- Early English books online.
1 online resource (9,  p.)
- James II, King of England, 1633-1701.
Great Britain -- History -- William and Mary, 1689-1702 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1689-1702 -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England London.
- Printed mostly in black letter.
Title in double line border, royal arms on t.p., headpiece, initial.
Reproduction of original in: British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 3049:14) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994), E967aA
- William III, King of England, 1650-1702.
Bill, Charles, printer.
Executrix of Thomas Newcomb, printer.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|