By the King, a proclamation for the repressing of disorders of marriners [electronic resource]
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Proclamation for the repressing of disorders of marriners.
- Imprinted at London : By Bonham Norton and Iohn Bill ..., M.DC.XXVII 
- Early English books online.
1 online resource (1 broadside.)
- England and Wales. Royal Navy.
Great Britain -- History -- Charles I, 1625-1649.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1625-1649.
Proclamations -- Great Britain.
- "Giuen at our court at White-hall, the seuenteenth day of February, in the third yeere of our reigne of Great Britaine, France, and Ireland."
Reproduction of original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1752:29) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 8887
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|