By the King [electronic resource] : a proclamation declaring the Kings royall pleasure for the assembling of the Parliament.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Proclamation declaring the Kings royall pleasure for the assembling of the Parliament.
- Imprinted at London : By Bonham Norton and Iohn Bill ..., M.DC.XXVII 
- Early English books online.
1 online resource (1 broadside.)
- Great Britain -- History -- Charles I, 1625-1649.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1625-1649.
Proclamations -- Great Britain.
- "Giuen at our court at White-hall, the sixteenth day of February, in the third yeere of our raigne of Great Brittaine, France, and Ireland."
Reproduction of original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1752:28) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 8886
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|