By the King, a proclamation prohibiting the publishing, dispersing and reading of a declaration or remonstrance, drawen by some committees of the Commons-house of the late dissolued Parliament, and intended to haue beene preferred by them to His Maiestie [electronic resource]
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Proclamation prohibiting the publishing, dispersing and reading of a declaration or remonstrance.
- Imprinted at London : By Bonham Norton and Iohn Bill ..., M. DC. XXVI 
- Early English books online.
1 online resource (1 broadside.)
- Great Britain -- History -- Charles I, 1625-1649.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1625-1649.
Proclamations -- Great Britain.
- "Giuen at His Maiesties palace of Westminster the sixteenth day of Iune, in the second yeere of His Maiesties reigne of Great Britaine, France and Ireland."
Reproduction of original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1752:25) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 8827
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|