By the King [electronic resource] : a proclamation signifying His Maiesties pleasure, that all men being in office of gouernment, at the decease of his most deare, and most royall father, King Iames, shall so continue, till His Maiesties further direction.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Proclamation signifying His Maiesties pleasure, that all men being in office of government, at the decease of ... King Iames, shall so continue, till His Maiesties further direction
- Imprinted at London : By Bonham Norton and Iohn Bill, Printers to the Kings most Excellent Maiestie, M. DC. XXV 
- Early English books online.
1 online resource (2 leaves.)
- Great Britain -- Officials and employees.
Great Britain -- Court and courtiers.
Great Britain -- History -- Charles I, 1625-1649.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1625-1649.
- Caption title.
Imprint from colophon.
Sheet 2, line 1 of text ends "proceedings".
"Giuen at the Court at S. Iames, the eight and twentieth day of March, in the first yeere of His Maiesties Reigne of Great Britaine, France and Ireland."
Reproduction of original in: Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1876:23) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 8760
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|