The Earle of Pembroke his declaration and resolution, to the high court of Parliament, [electronic resource] : concerning his election by the Parliament to be generall for the westerne parts of the kingdome containing these counties following: viz. Wiltshire. Somersetshire. Hampshire. Dorsetshire. Devonshire. Cornwall. the Isle of Wight. Wherein is shewed his good affection to the King and Parliament, with his noble and undaunted resolution for preserving the peace of the kingdome. Also an ordinance of Parliament for setting out ten ships for a winter-guard for Ireland, with letters of surprisall for the taking of the rebels ships, or any others that shall offer to assist them.
- London : Novemb. 1. Printed for Thomas Holt, 1642.
- Early English books online.
1 online resource (, 6 p.)
- Pembroke, Philip Herbert, Earl of, 1584-1650 -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 22:E126) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) P1117.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|