The Kings packet of letters [electronic resource] : taken by Colonell Rossiter, as they were carrying from Newark to Belvoyr, on Munday last, Octob. 6. 1645. With letters from the King to Sir Gervase Lucas, Governour of Belvoyr, from the Lord Byron, and from Oneale (in Ireland) to the King. Wherein is discovered the whole businesse of the Kings designes, and other matters of great importance to the whole kingdome: with some observations upon the said letters, for publike satisfaction. These letters were sent to the Parliament, and published according to order.
- London : printed for R. Austin and J. Coe, Octob. 13. 1645.
- Early English books online.
- Government document
1 online resource (, 14 p.)
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649 -- Correspondence -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Correspondence -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 50:E304) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) C2359.
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
Byron, John Byron, Baron, 1598 or 1599-1652.
O'Neill, Owen Roe, 1590?-1649.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|