A true relation of the last great fight at sea, July 29. and 31. between the English and the Dutch, as it was presented to the Councill of State in two letters sent them from General Monck: [electronic resource] : as also an estimate of the enemies ships taken, fired, and sunk, with the number of prisoners; together with what loss we sustained on our side. Saturday August 6. At the Council of State at White-Hall, ordered, that these letters and estimate be forthwith printed and published. John Thurloe Secr.
- London, : Printed for Giles Calvert, Henry Hills, and Thomas Brewster, printers to the Council of State, MDCLIII. 
- Early English books online.
- Government document
1 online resource (, 6 p.)
- Naval battles -- Early works to 1800.
Anglo-Dutch War, 1652-1654 -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
Netherlands -- History -- 1648-1714 -- Early works to 1800.
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "August 8:".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 109:E710) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) T2973.
- England and Wales. Council of State.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|