The Earle of Pembroke's speech in the House of Peeres [electronic resource] : vvhen the seven lords were accused of high-treason. / Copia vera. Mic. Oldsworh.
- [S.l. : s.n.], Printed in the Yeare, 1648.
- Early English books online.
1 online resource (, 6 p.)
- Pembroke, Philip Herbert, Earl of, 1584-1650 -- Humor -- Early works to 1800.
England and Wales. Parliament -- Humor -- Early works to 1800.
England and Wales. Army -- Humor -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Humor -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1642-1649 -- Humor -- Early works to 1800.
- A satire; in fact not by Philip, Earl of Pembroke.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "May 11th".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 69:E441) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) E79AB.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|