A brief view of the late troubles and confusions in England, [electronic resource] : begun and occasioned by a prevailing faction in the Long Parliament: deduced to the auspicious [sic] coming in of General Monck, and the most glorious and happy restitution of King Charles the Second. / By William Younger.
- Other Title:
- View of Englands troubles, from 1640. to 1660
- London, : Printed for Robert Gibbs, at the golden Ball in Chancery-lane., 1660.
- Early English books online.
1 online resource (, 148 [i.e. 149],  p.)
- Great Britain -- History -- Charles I, 1625-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
- P. 148, 149 misnumbered 149, 148.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "Aug:"; "Aug: 2.".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 233:E1873) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) Y198.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|