Zion's sad tears, for Nineveh's just fears. Or, Hours of mourning, for yeers of sinning; [electronic resource] : Being some few directed observations of divine mercy, & sinful returns: with an humble offering towards regulation of land and maritime affairs. By a humble seeker of truth and peace.
- Other Title:
- Zion's sad tears, for Nineveh's just fears
Hours of mourning, for yeers of sinning; being some few directed observations of divine mercy, & sinful returns
- Printed at London, : [s.n.], 1653.
- Early English books online.
1 online resource (, 25,  p.)
- Religion and politics -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
- Annotations on Thomason copy: "Jan: 7th 1652"; the '3' in the imprint has been crossed out.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 105:E684) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) Z14.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|