An act against the raising of moneys upon the people, without their consent in Parliament· [electronic resource] : Tuesday, Octob. 11. 1659. Ordered by the Parliament, that this Act be forthwith printed and published. Tho. St Nicholas, Clerk of the Parliament.
- London : printed by John Field, printer to the Parliament. And are to be sold at the seven Stars in Fleetstreet, over against Dunstans Church, 1659.
- Early English books online.
- Government document
1 online resource (2,  p.)
- Taxation -- England -- Law and legislation -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Confiscations and contributions -- Early works to 1800.
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Oct. 12".
Imperfect: print show-through with some text obscured.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 160:E1074) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) E970.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|