A perfect narrative of the grounds & reasons moving some officers of the Army in Ireland to the securing of the Castle of Dublin for the Parlament, on the 13. of December last; [electronic resource] : with the particulars of the action, and proceedings therein. Published for general satisfaction, by the comissioners appointed by the Gen: Council of Officers to attend the Parliament.
- London : printed by Tho. Newcomb, over-against Bainards-Castle in Thames-street, 1660.
- Early English books online.
1 online resource (, 16,  p.)
- England and Wales. Army -- Early works to 1800.
Ireland -- History -- 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
- Signed at end: John Bridges, Edward Warren, Abel Warren.
The last leaf is blank.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "Jan: 23. 1659"; the imprint date has been crossed out.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 150:E1013) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) B4479.
- Warren, Edward, Member of the army in Ireland.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|