The ninth, tenth, and eleventh books of Mr Jeremiah Burroughs: [electronic resource] : containing three treatises: I. Of precious faith. II. Of hope. III. The saints walk by faith on earth; by sight in heaven. Being the last sermons that the author preached at Stepney, neer London. / Published by Thomas Goodwyn, William Bridge, Sydrach Sympson, William Adderly, William Greenhil, Philip Nye, John Yates.
- London : Printed by Peter Cole in Leaden-Hill, and are to be sold at his shop at the sign of the Printing-Press in Cornhil, neer the Royal Exchange., 1655.
- Early English books online.
1 online resource (, 436 p.)
- Sermons, English -- 17th century.
- The second sermon has separate dated title page (pagination is continuous) that reads: The tenth book of Mr Jeremiah Burroughs. Being a treatise of hope.
The third sermon has separate dated title page (pagination is continuous) that reads: The eleventh book of Mr Jeremiah Burroughs. Viz. the saints walk by faith on earth: by sight in heaven.
Annotations on Thomason copy: "17 Feb:", "Feb. 17 1654:"; the final 5 in imprint date crossed out.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 126:E827) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) B6100.
- Goodwin, Thomas, 1600-1680.
- Tenth book of Mr Jeremiah Burroughs. Being a treatise of hope.
Eleventh book of Mr Jeremiah Burroughs. Viz. the saints walk by faith on earth: by sight in heaven.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|