Zions thankfull ecchoes from the clifts of Ireland. Or the little Church of Christ in Ireland, warbling out her humble and gratefull addresses to her elder sister in England: [electronic resource] : and in particular, to the Parliament, to his Excellency, and to his army, or that part assigned to her assistance, now in her low, yet hopefull condition.
- Other Title:
- Little Church of Christ in Ireland, warbling out her humble and gratefull addresses to her elder sister in England
- [London] : Printed for Richard Harper at the Bible and Harp in Smithfield, 1649.
- Early English books online.
1 online resource (, 23,  p.)
- Church of Ireland -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- Church history -- 17th century -- Early works to 1800.
- "The messengers humble presentation" signed: Edvvard Calver.
With a title-page woodcut.
Place of publication from Wing.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "July 2".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 86:E562) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) C318.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|