An act for constituting commissioners for ordering and managing the affairs of the admiralty and navy. [electronic resource] : Ordered by the Parliament, that this Act be forthwith printed and published. Passed May 31. 1659. Tho. St Nicholas Clerk of the Parliament.
- London : printed by John Field, printer to the Parliament. And are to be sold at the seven Stars in Fleetstreet, over against Dunstans Church, 1659.
- Early English books online.
- Government document
1 online resource (, 12,  p.)
- Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History, Naval -- Stuarts, 1603-1714 -- Early works to 1800.
- The last leaf is blank.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "June 3".
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 160:E1074) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) E1009.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|