The nativity of that most illustrious and magnanimous prince, Carolus Gustavus, King of Sweden, [electronic resource] : astrologically handled; and published for the honour of art, and the satisfaction of all sorts of persons generally, as well astrologers as others; and particularly for the better information of Mr. William Lilly. Written by Merlinus Verax.
- London : [s.n.], printed in the year 1659.
- Early English books online.
1 online resource (20 p.)
- Astrology -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Sweden -- History -- Charles X Gustavus, 1654-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
- Merlinus Verax = John Gadbury.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "May 2d"; "May 2".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 145:E980) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) G88A.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|