Propositions approved of and granted by the Deputy-General of Ireland to Colonel Richard Laurence, [electronic resource] : for the raising in England and transporting into Ireland, a regiment of twelve hundred footmen, for the planting and guarding the city of Waterford, and towns of Ross and Carwick, with other places adjacent. Die Martis, 25 Februarii, 1650. Ordered by the Parliament, that these propositions, together with the votes of the Parliament thereupon, be forthwith printed and published. Hen: Scobell, Cleric. Parliamenti.
- London : Printed by John Field, Printer to the Parliament of England, 1650 [i.e. 1651]
- Early English books online.
- Government document
1 online resource (p. , 1299-1303.)
- Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
Ireland -- History -- 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
- Signed on 10E4r: H: Ireton.
Signatures: 10E-10E4. Also issued as part of a through-paged set with a table for the entire set added.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 158:E1061) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Thomason E.1061.
- Ireton, Henry, 1611-1651.
England and Wales. Parliament.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|