Three seasonable quæres, [electronic resource] : proposed to all those cities, counties and boroughs, whose respective citizens, knights and burgesses have been forcibly excluded, uniustly eiected, and disabled to sit in the Commons house, by those now acting at Westminster.
- London : Printed for Edward Thomas, at the Adam and Eve in Little Britain, 1660.
- Early English books online.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( p.))
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
- Anonymous. By William Prynne.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "Jan. 19. 1659".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 247:669f23) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) P4105.
- Prynne, William, 1600-1669.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|