His Majesties gratious answer, and royall resolvtion concerning the propositions of peace, agreed on by the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament. [electronic resource] : Likewise His Maiesties royall message to the Earle of Nothumberland, and Earle of Pembrooke, concerning the aforesaid propositions. Signed with his royall signet, under the great seale of England. Also His Maiesties resolution, concerning the petition, and propositions of the citizens of London, presented to His Majesty at Oxford January 2. by Sir George Clearke, Master Bateman, Master Rheeves, Sir George Garret, Master Peter Jones, Master Henley. Signed also with the great seale of England.
- [London] : January 3 Printed for I.H. and T. Rogers, 1642 
- Early English books online.
- Government document
1 online resource ( p.)
- Northumberland, Algernon Percy, Earl of, 1602-1668.
Pembroke, Philip Herbert, Earl of, 1584-1650.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Sources -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 14:E84) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) C2317.
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|