The speech and declaration of His Excellency the Lord Generall Monck [electronic resource] : delivered at White-hall upon Tuesday the 21. of February 1659. To the Members of Parliament at their meeting there, before the re-admission of the formerly secluded Members into the Parliament House. Ordered by his Excellency the Lord Generall that this speech and declaration be forthwith printed and published. Will: Clark secretary. Entred in the Stationers Hall according to order.
- London : printed by S. Griffin, for John Playford at his shop in the Temple near the Church, 1659 [i.e. 1660]
- Early English books online.
1 online resource (, 6 p.)
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Feb: 21.".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 150:E1016) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) A867.
- England and Wales. Parliament.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|