The votes agreed on by the Lords and Commons concerning a treatie; [electronic resource] : and their desire of a safe-conduct for a committee named by them in the Earl of Manchesters letter of the 28. of Febr. to the Lord of Falkland; with His Majesties gracious answer thereunto: and His Majesties safe-conduct. Also the articles of both Houses of Parliament concerning cessation, with a letter of the 28. of February from the said Earl of Manchester to the said Lord Viscount of Falkland, wherein they were inclosed; together with His Majesties gracious answer to the same.
- London : Printed by Robert Barker, Printer to the Kings most Excellent Majestie: And by the assignes of John Bill, MDCXLII. [1642 i.e. 1643]
- Early English books online.
- Government document
1 online resource (, 14 p.)
- Falkland, Lucius Cary, Viscount, 1610?-1643.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Charles I, 1625-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Sources -- Early works to 1800.
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "March. 8".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 16:E92) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) E2437.
- Manchester, Edward Montagu, Earl of, 1602-1671.
England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I) , Author
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|