The speech of the recorder of Bristol to His Highness the Prince of Orange. Monday, January the 7th, 1688. [electronic resource] : The mayor, recorder, aldermen, and commons of the principal citizens, of the city of Bristol, waited upon the Prince of Orange, being introduc'd by His Grace the Duke of Ormond, their high-steward, and the Earl of Shrewsbury: where the recorder spake to this effect:
- London: : [s.n.], Printed in the year 1689..
- Early English books online.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 sheet ( p.))
- William III, King of England, 1650-1702 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Revolution of 1688 -- Early works to 1800.
- Broadsides -- England -- 17th century.
- Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C26:1(C122i5) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) P3115A
Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.122.i.5
- Powlett, William.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|