An Act for the attainder of the rebels in Ireland. [electronic resource] : At the Parliament begun at Westminster the 17th day of September, anno Domini 1656.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc.
- London: : Printed by Henry Hills and John Field, printers to His Highness the Lord Protector., 1657.
- Early English books online.
- Government document
1 online resource (, 24 p.)
- Forfeiture -- Ireland -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
- In this edition line 8 ends: Day; the imprint is in 3 lines.
A variant lacks the colophon; item at reel C23:2 is a variant copy.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C23:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) E1092
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 21.b.16
- England and Wales. Parliament.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|