An abstract of Their Majesties commission, under the Great Seal, dated the 15th day of June 1694. [electronic resource] : For taking subscriptions for the bank, pursuant to the late Act of Parliament.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc.
- Other Title:
- Act for granting to Their Majesties several rates and duties upon tunnage
- [London : s.n., 1694]
- Early English books online.
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.)
- Taxation -- Law and legislation -- Early works to 1800.
Excise tax -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Ale -- Taxation -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Beer -- Taxation -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Liquors -- Taxation -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- William and Mary, 1689-1702 -- Early works to 1800.
- An abstract of Public General Acts. 1693-1694. 5 & 6 Gul. & Mar.c.20.
Imprint from Wing.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C4:3) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) W2498.
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 712.m.1.
- Mary II, Queen of England, 1662-1694.
William III, King of England, 1650-1702.
England and Wales.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|