By the King. A proclamation for the speedy clearing of lodgings for accommodation of the members of both houses, summoned to assemble in Oxford, [electronic resource] : the two and twentieth day of this instant moneth of Ianuary.
- Other Title:
- Proclamation for the speedy clearing of lodgings for accommodation of the members of both houses, summoned to assemble in Oxford
- Printed at Oxford : by Leonard Lichfield, printer to the University, 1643 [i.e. 1644]
- Early English books online.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( p.))
- Courts and courtiers -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Dated at end: ... Oxford, the 15th day of January, 1643.
The dates are given according to Lady Day dating.
Arms 37; Steele notation: im- Sonnes faile.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C10:3) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C2631
Steele I, 2524
Madan II, 1514
Early English books tract supplement interim guide B.J.5
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|