By the King. A proclamation for the inhibiting all manner of oathes, other abuses and prophanations by any of His Majesties army; [electronic resource] : as likewise strictly commanding the due and constant frequenting of the service of God, by all the officers and souldiers of the same.
- Other Title:
- Proclamation for the inhibiting all manner of oathes, other abuses and prophanations by any of His Majesties arm
- Printed at Oxford : by Leonard Lichfield, printer to the University, 1643.
- Early English books online.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 sheet ( p.))
- Swearing -- Early works to 1800.
Church attendance -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Dated at end: Given at our court at Oxford, the thirteenth day of Iune, in the nineteenth yeare of Our raigne.
Arms 37; Steele notation: Govern- upon them. . Steele states 'not found'.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C10:3) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C2617A
Madan II, 1383
Early English books tract supplement interim guide B.J.5
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|