The copie of a letter, [electronic resource] / written by the Honourable, the militia of the City of London, to Sir Nathanael Brent.
- [London : s.n., 1649]
- Early English books online.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 sheet ( p.))
- Brent, Nathaniel, 1573?-1652 -- Early works to 1800.
Elton, Richard, fl. 1650. Compleat body of the art military -- Early works to 1800.
Printing -- History -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Dated and signed at end: Guild-hall, London, April 11, 1649. Isaack Penington [and 11 others].
Presents Brent with a copy of "a Treatise of the compleat body of the art military: which ... we desire ... that you will give an allowance of it for the presse ...". The work referred to is: Elton, Richard. The compleat body of the art military, 1650. Brent's imprimatur for that work is dated 13 April.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; E1:2[13a]) s1999 miun s
Fragment: leaf [pi]2 of Wing (2nd ed.) E654.
- Cited in:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide Harl. 5921
- Penington, Isaac, 1616-1679.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|