By the Protector. A declaration of His Highness with the advice of the Council, in order to the securing the peace of this Commonwealth. [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Orders in Council 1655-11-24
- Other Title:
- Declaration of His Highness with the advice of the Council, in order to the securing the peace of this Commonwealth
- London : printed by Henry Hills and John Field, printers to His Highnes, 1655.
- Early English books online.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 sheet ( p.))
- Peace -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
- "Given at Whitehall this 24. of Nov. 1655. Printed and published by His Highness special commandment.".
Steele notation: it future consist.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C10:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C7075
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 1851.b.3[47*]
- Cromwell, Oliver, 1599-1658.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|