By the King. A proclamation for quieting possessions. [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Proclamation for quieting possessions
- London : printed by Christopher Barker and John Bill, printers to the Kings most excellent Majesty, 1660.
- Early English books online.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 sheet ( p.))
- Riots -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Thieves -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Public welfare -- Law and Legislation -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Broadsides -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Charles II, 1660-1685 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1660-1688 -- Early works to 1800.
- At end of text: Given at our court at Whitehal the first day of June, 1660. and in the twelfth year of our reign.
Steele notation: Scotland whilest often; Arms 23.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C10:1) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C3397
Steele I, 3219
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 21.h.1
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|