An Act for indempnifying of such persons as have acted for the service of the publique. [electronic resource] : At the Parliament begun at Westminster the 17th day of September, an. Dom. 1656.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Public General Acts)
- London: : Printed by Hen: Hills and John Field, printers to His Highness the Lord Protector, 1657.
- Early English books online.
- Government document
1 online resource (, 5,  p.)
- Indemnity against liability -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
- On A2r: last word in first line of text: 'High-'; first word under initial: 'upon'; last word in last full line of text: 'Highness'.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C23:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) E1042
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 21.b.16
- England and Wales. Parliament.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|