Fievres [electronic resource] / La Vingt-Cinquième Heure présente ; une coproduction La Vingt-Cinquième Heure, Président Production, Invest Image 1 ; scénario, Hicham Ayouch et Aicha Yacoubi ; un film de Hicham Ayouch ; produit de La Vingt-Cinquième Heure, Pierre-Emmanuel Le Goff, Natacha Deimon Casanova.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- New York, NY : ArtMattan Productions, 2013.
1 online resource (90 minutes)
- Problem youth -- Drama.
Fathers and sons -- Drama.
Muslim families -- France -- Paris -- Drama.
- Feature films.
- In French with English subtitles available.
- System Details:
- data file
- Fevers, winner of FESPACO - Africa's largest film festival - 2015 grand prize, the Golden Stallion of Yennenga, is a French version of We Need to Talk About Kevin about a disturbed young man raised in foster care who enters his father's Muslim household in the suburbs of Paris and becomes a major source of disruption in the family. At only thirteen, Benjamin is a little soldier at war with life, adults and with himself. Since the age of five, the troubled kid goes back and forth into foster homes. But when his mother goes to jail and reveals to Benjamin the existence of his father, the young boy is determined to get out of foster care. So when the social worker gives him the choice, he decides to go live at his unknown father's place.
- Title from resource description page (viewed October 13, 2016).
Won 2013 Marrakech International Film Festival, Best Actor
Won 2015 Granada Film Festival Cines del Su Silver Alhambra, Best Arab Film
- Ayouch, Hicham, 1976- director, screenwriter.
Le Goff, Pierre, producer.
Casanova, Natacha Delmon, producer.
Alexander Street Press.
Vingt-cinquième heure (Firm), production company.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|