10 [electronic resource] / Abbas Kiarostami.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- New York, NY : Zeitgeist, 2003.
1 online resource (89 minutes)
- Women -- Iran -- Social conditions.
Iran -- Social life and customs.
- Documentary films.
- In Farsi with subtitles in English.
- System Details:
- data file
- Celebrated Iranian writer-director Abbas Kiarostami (Taste of Cherry, Close-Up) once again casts his masterful cinematic gaze upon the modern sociopolitical landscape of his homeland, this time as seen through the eyes of one woman as she drives through the streets of Tehran over a period of several days. Her journey is comprised of ten conversations with various female passengers, including her sister, a hitchhiking prostitute and a jilted bride, as well as her imperious young son. As Kiarostami's 'dashboard cam' eavesdrops on these lively, heart-wrenching road trips, a complex portrait of contemporary Iran comes sharply into focus.
- Title from resource description page (viewed August 18, 2015).
- Kiarostami, Abbas, director.
Alexander Street Press.
Zeitgeist Films, production company.
- Other format:
- Original version:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|